Tuesday 1 July 2014

We are proud to represent The Elysian, Seminyak, Bali

Recent postings on Tripadvisor

5 of 5 stars June 2014
NEW

The Elysian hotel is one of the finest we’ve ever stayed in. It is beautifully designed and the villas are somewhat palatial. But it is the staff that really set this place apart. Case in point: Last night I left my IPhone in the back of a taxi. Ardi, one of the front-of-desk staff, leapt on his motorbike and shot off after the taxi while calling the company to report the loss. He actually did find the taxi but on searching his car we realized that I must have left it in another taxi I’d used slightly earlier in the evening. Now I’d really given up but Ardi took me in the hotel car to the area I’d hailed the first taxi and we put the word out among drivers. He then continued to call around, using his personal phone, and 2 hours later a driver pulled up and returned the phone. Ardi didn’t have to take a personal interest in helping me but his energy and persistence resulted in success. And while he was doing this rushing around, his colleagues at the hotel were calling the taxi company and trying to call my phone directly. I hope Ardi is suitably recognised for all his hard work but this really reflects the spirit of the entire resort. We’ve staying in hundreds of hotels. The Elysian is hard to beat on all counts.

5 of 5 starsJune 2014
NEW
Beautiful staff, incredible surrounds: everything and more that first time visitors to Bali could want. We felt so at home, had access to everything we needed and the staff were so helpful and gracious. We loved it and will definitely be back.

5 of 5 starsJune 2014
My husband and I returned to the Elysian after a great stay 15 mths ago. We had a lovely spacious pool villa, beautifully equipped with everything you could want. The gardens on the property are stunning, the main pool area is so inviting. The little extra things like free afternoon tea, free cocktail hour, shuttle transport all value add to the experience.
Having said all of that, the best thing about this amazing hotel is the staff. We were remembered from our previous visit and were made to feel very special.
We had a wonderful time and will return.
Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couplehttp://www.theelysian.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment